Wednesday, June 28, 2006

*A funny Call*

"This is a song, LA LA LA Elmo song.. LA LA LA LA!" Hello are you Ms Tan? said the lady. Ya. I replied Hi, Ms Tan, I'm calling from UOB, as you are a debit card holder, I would like to introduce you to our UOB insurance policy with low premium and it's fixed, which means it will be the same till you age,said the lady. I was like oh. Ok then. She then added, "This policy is only introduce to UOB card holders, thus it's not open to the public and within 3 years , if you continue with your policy, you will be given back 25% of what you have and I believe you are holding other polices with you also right Ms Tan? Ya, I'm holding, then . I answered. This is really a good ones compared to others as it can protect you, for example, if you have an accident outside or in a public transport, or even in overseas (example,natural disaster like earthquarke and car accident), it can be claim. She said. ......So most of the time I'm holding on to the phone and listened to her. She then said, so can I enrol you into this so that I can send your details to the UOB insurance dept to get ready your policy and mail it to you within 7 working days and you can use it to compare you those policies you are holding right now. I was like ah? No thanks I don't think I wanna enrol into this. She then asked, why, what's holding you back Ms Tan, it's really a good one with low premium and it's not open to the public and monthly it's only S$26.00. In my mind I was like, hey, you do sales, of cause you will say it's good and blah blah blah, Who is the gu gu who do SALES will say that their product is BAD HAR!! I also got do SALES BEFORE man. I then asked her, Ok by communicating on the phone, how would I know whether what you have said tally with the terms and conditions written in the policy or not. If I agreed to enrol which you means you will mail me a copy of the policy and that means it's already activated isn't it. What if I had finished reading it and I don't want to take up the policy? She then replied, "of cause I hope that after you have read it, you will continue with the policy as you are the one who is getting the benefits from this low premium, and if you do not want it you can send the first page of the copy of the policy back to UOB and we will terminate it." I was like oh, ok, "so troublesome!!" (a thought in my mind!!) Well, I think, I will not take up this even though the premium is "VERY LOW" compared to those I'm holding currently and I don't have the intention either, I replied. She then asked again, May i know what's holding you back again Ms Tan? I said," well, I'm just not kin to take up as I'm already holding policies now!!!!." She said," Ok Ms Tan, Thanks for taking up your time. Bye Bye" Phew!! Finally, she's gone. LOL!! Siao, I so much money to feed policy ah?? I even got a big problem feeding myself. Well, since I'm rather bored and there's no one to talk to, ha.. here comes an anonymous to chat with me.. Heh Heh Heh.. If I'm teaching little children, of cause I won't talk so much bull to her. Opps*

Off to teach Darryl..

No comments:

Post a Comment