Thursday, June 22, 2006

*NiL*

Pen Pen!!

Went over to Phyllis's place, Damn she forgot about the timing again and it's not the first time man. Sigh!!! Let me wait for half an hour. Hmmm!! Called the mum didn't pick up, smsed also didn't reply.. Hai.. Finally, at 8.02pm, Phyllis called back and told me that she forgot got tuition I was 0.o||| She then ran back home. I then started helping her with her project ppt. Back home at 9.50pm.. WOW LIAO.. She late, I must add in extra time and OT abit. Hmmmm.. Idiotic.. Well, luckily I'm staying around her place. Oh!! Suddenly, remembered my Bro's mum words "Don't anyhow spend money understand!! Must spend it wisely." YES IT'S TRUE.. But it really takes time for me to.. U KNOW U KNOW LOL!! With her, I felt she is so motherly.. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment