Thursday, June 29, 2006

*Another LOL Day!*

dots

This morning went to Holland Drive to teach Jethro's brother, Rodrigo. Really had an enjoyable time laughing and playing around with him. Same as his brother, with big round eyes and curl eye lashes. Wooo~ Eventually, all the 3 boys in the family have big round eyes and curl eye lashes and same the hair style too. Whaha.. So adorable.. *Grinning* Today, I taught him when to use "is", "are" and "am" I gave him examples like; He is a boy, She is a girl, You are a good boy, I am a boy, they are eating, we are watching Superman. I even told him that for "I" and "You" are special, "is" is used for "One Person" and "are" is used for "more than one" Sigh!! Nothing go into his brain, I even taught him an easy method of when to use "is" by remembering "is"=>1 (see the first letter is "i" and it looks like number 1) "are"=>many (see the first letter of "are" is "a" and the second letter of "many" is "a". The most easiest to remember is, just by remembering "is" is used for "one person" and for "are" is the opposite. He then answered, Ok!! I know!! I then tested him again. When to use "is"? He answered, "many"!! I said: "NO, WRONG." He then answered again, "one person"! I said "Yes.. for example; he is, she is, Jethro is, Darryl is." I then added, "I____a boy?" He said: "is." His aunt, Stephanie who was in the kitchen said,"HUH!! I is a Monkey ah?" Hahaha!!! Ok,"You ____a good boy?" I asked. "You am." He replied. I was like huh, You am a good boy? Does it sounds correct? We then laughed again. *Faint* "Oh its special" He said. "Yes, correct so what must you use with?" I asked. "are." said Rodrigo. I then test him again. How bout he? you have to use it with "are","is" or "am"? I asked. "He...He are." He answered without recalling what I have taught him again. I was like -.- NO WRONG!! I exclaimed. Remember what I said. Come repeat after me!! He is, She is, We are, They are, You are, I am. He then repeated twice. I then asked him again. He___a boy? He said:" He are a boy." Argh!!!! *vomit blood* but funny!! LOL!!! Really makes me LAUGH and LAUGH throughout the lesson. Nevermind endure. ENDURE ENDURE.... Really need lots of time to teach as he is a slow learner. I know he's tired, thus I let him play Crossword Puzzle which I had bought for him and after that let him read those words I had written on the whiteboard. Once lesson had ended, I then asked him do you know what homework you have to do for me? He said:" eh!! This one.." He pointed at the phonics book. I said:" NO!! I never ask you to do this one ne!!I asked you to do maths and learn spelling." "Oh.. OK..OK..." Argh!!!! Scratch head!!! Hhaa!! Stephanie wanted to pay me for the Crossword Puzzle which I had bought but I told her not to pay me back as I bought it for Rodrigo to have some fun. Off I went back home. Then waited for time to come. Off to Jurong West to teach George. He is a damn mischievous boy. At times really get on my nerves... Overall, he's a bright china boy. LOL.. What a conclusion!!! Current Groove: Evanescence - Bring me To Life

No comments:

Post a Comment