Wednesday, June 21, 2006

*My Little Rice Bowl*

While I was teaching Angelo, I got a missed call. Hmmm, I then called back, but it's engaged, properly, the person was trying to call me again. Yeah!! My assumption was right.

Eh! I'm Wendy here who lives in Block 5! I was like OH!! You again ah.... She then asked:" Can you teach my daughter Mathematics, once a week and from Mon till Fri evening, which day are you available?" "Well all my weekdays' evenings are fully booked!" I replied. "Really fully booked ah?" she asked. "Ya, full already unless you want it to be on the weekends, but for Saturday, I'm only available after 2pm." I added. "How much you charge?" She asked. "That time the agent charged at 140 bucks, thus, right now it's only once a week, so it's 70 bucks then." I answered. "But then, you charge a Primary 2 at only 120 bucks!" I was stunned!!! I then said:” No that is a Primary One rate, infact it's a K2 rate.”

Currently, now the rate for a Primary 1 is already at 130 - 140 bucks, Primary 2 is at 140-150 bucks, Primary 3 is 150-160 bucks and Primary 4 is 160-170 bucks. She then continued, yes you did give that price; I was like shit, who is the one who break my rice bowl. I kept pondering in my mind. She said:" you know Melvin?" I was like ah, that kid at BLOCK 4, Greenie's BLOCK!!! >< ...IT'S SO DAMN CONICIDENCE?? FOR ME STRIKE TOTO ALSO NOT SO LUCKY MAN. THIS KIND OF THING I'M SO LUCKY TO BUM INTO IT.

I then told her I gave that price to that household due to no choice as the agent did not allow me to rise up the price which I requested. Therefore, I then agreed with that price, but till next year I will increase the price. And for you, the agent gave that rate which is at 140 bucks. Then now, you ask me to charge the same how can? After all, I'm being introduce to you by the agent first and not MELVIN's MUM..

She asked:" can you charge me at the rate which you charge them?" I replied:" Cannot..." She said, if I have the money, I'll pay you more but the problem is I'm not working. I was like use this trick on me!! LOL… Use others PLEASE. But I do remembered, that time she said she working part time. Idiot… Hey, come on, I'm also working, I also got no money neh. . . WHO GONNA FEED ME HUH??? For others I can consider to give at a lower rate as some of their parents they really can't afford to give me at a good rate due to low income, while I do understand apart from that. Eventually, for her, she is so damn irritating, kept changing timing and her mind. Wait wanna have lesson wait do not want, wait she, her daughter preferred the currently tutor who is teaching her now and blah blah blah.. Hey!! I'm sick of it man.. Damn sick!!!! ><

Well, what shit can I say man, nothing. *Silent* Damn, No other choice but to accept. As, come to my mind I got another 60 bucks to clock into my monthly income and its near by area. Why not? Anything man since I'm so "cheap".. Argh!!! Spoil my MARKET MAN... Damn. Hopefully, she don't go round telling people that my rate for a Primary 2 is at 120 bucks.. Damn.. Well, also can't blame her also as normally for aunties they will talk and ask lots of stuff especially the topic "CHILDREN". Example; how's your kid doing? What's the score? IF scored well, they normally will ask" WOW, not bad, good grades, got employ tutor ?"IF have, " ya got, oh who is the tutor and how much ah?" Hmm.. All these are very common to be seen especially within the neighbourhood. Sigh!! I'm counted lucky then..At first I was rather pissed off, but after that,I'm back to my GOOD MOOD again. Unbelievable I'm being employ by HER, dump me. Then EMpoly by HER again then dump me AND NOW EMPLOY ME AGAIN.. For those who had read my previous post Last month, I think, will know whats Going ON..

No comments:

Post a Comment