Thursday, June 22, 2006

*A day with Bro's Mum*

Woke up at 10 plus by a phone call. Oh! Auntie Grace!!. She asked me whether I'm available in the noon to meet up and let me sign the GIRO form. Unfortunately, I got an appointment with brother's mum at Great World City. She then said she can go over, as her office is only a few distance away. I was like okay, we shall meet there then. Off, I went to wash up, did household chores and doll up myself. LOL.. While I was on my way to the bus-stop I called up Wendy, the block 5, kid's mum as I wanna disturb her. ^ ^ Eventually, she did not pick up the phone. Maybe she is busying with her job. I just wanna called her up and asked her is the assignment confirm as she kept changing her mind here and there and all sort of rubbish. I remembered that there was once I did call her in the noon but she only managed to return my call in the evening as she told me that she is busy working. Hmmm…. I just wanted her to say that out through her mouth so that, I can shoot her back, "eh I thought you said that you are jobless and that's the reason why you can't pay me 70 bucks per month." Whahaha.. But my plan was unsuccessful. I then called up Melvin's mum to inform her that if anyone ask her how much I charge for a Primary 2, just tell them it's 140 NOT 120. I did explain to her why. She said ya, the price should be offer by you tutor. The problem is that idiotic Wendy didn't want to give me the price I wanted as she found out that I charge Melvin for only 120 bucks. Melvin's mum then added:" Ok! I will let her know that you teach Melvin since Primary 1 till now and I didn't increase the price that's why it's at 120." I was like that's better. I then thanked her. She asked, then for Primary 3? I said it's like every year there's an increment of 10 bucks thus for you, when Melvin is in Primary 3, I just charge you at 130 bucks but U MUSN'T TELL anyone that. If people ask, just say that it's at 150 bucks, Primary 3 market rate. "I got a cousin, living at block 10, her kid is in Primary 3 and she asked me how much you charge." She exclaimed. I was like oh!! Hai.. 130 bucks then... One thing is that, that is her cousin. If, it's friend it's easier to charge at Market Rate. BUT then there's RELATION.. Argh.. no choice.. *BITE MYSELF* She even asked me 120 bucks cannot ah? I was like 0.o... THE!!! I'm already at a lost and if all mummies are like that, I'm DEAD MAN.. HOW I SURVIVE!!! I then tell her cannot la of cause, by right Primary 3 is 150 bucks, now I charge at 130 bucks, its damn CHEAP already MAN. She then said:" OK LA, I let her know first!!!" I was like ok, thanks ya.. Bye bye and hung up. Met up with bro's mum at TANG and took a shuttle bus to Great World City. Before boarding the shuttle bus, we went into TANG to shop around. She asked me:" you wear brown Tees too?" "Ya, I do, I love t-shirts, bags, shoes LOL!!" I answered. She said next time round she will get me a PLAYBOY TEE from Hong Kong and then you can match it with you PLAYBOY BAG. LOL.. *Yippy* I even told her that when she's back in Hong Kong, remember to help me keep a look out for nice PLAYBOY BAG, but, this time round, definitely must ALLOW ME TO PAY HER BACK. She then nodded. Well, in her mind she was thinking that every time she meets me, she will give me "ang pow" and I just spent it, thus there isn't anything to keep as a memory and that's why she did not want me to pay her back for that bag. *SMILE SMILE* At 2.30, met up with Auntie Grace to sign my GIRO forms and I even took a picture with her and here it is. Auntie Grace & Queen Baby Auntie Grace & Queen Baby She said I'm like sister or daughter? I was like daughter better! I then grabbed her and said:" Mummy, I want LV oh!!" She was like WAH!!! LOL!!!! Really, fun man, I even told her that when she's free come out for lunch or dinner then go shopping. She said ya, then she will become young again just like her young times. LOL. I then added, change your phone man cause it's LOW GRADE. The story behind was that, she once dropped her hp, which is LG, now it's kind of haywire. I then asked you know what LG stands for? Life's Good right? Actually, it stands for LOW GRADE!! *this is what Greenie told me LOL* After chatting awhile, she went back to office and I continued my shopping with bro's mum. Oh ya, I bought a cup for my brother, the design is a woman with "BIG BREAST" I believe he will love it and he will even KISS the woman's breast while he is drinking. *Sounds like I'm a first class pervert* Opps. At times, I really feel that I really can click well with people older than me, especially with "Mummies" or "Aunties", "Daddies" or "Uncles". LOL. dont' know why. I even asked my bro's mum why. She said that's good. She, herself also feel that she clicks well with me compared to my bro's girlfriend. LOL!! She's glad that she had an enjoyable time dinning and out with me. WOW, after hearing that, I felt so......... Hehe!! Ok, back to my point. How come nowadays my blog entry is becoming "Longer and longer" so much stuff to talk about? *FAINT* Once I got home, got a phone call, it's Wendy. LOL. I said ya hello, why? She said, just wanna tell you that it's so conicidence that Melvin and her daughter," "don't know what's the name, are in the same class and they are sitting beside one another some more. I was like HUH!! Oh my Goodness. This world is so SMALL!!! In my mind, I wondered, is it something good or bad? I got no idea too. She mentioned to me that last time her daughter's result was about the same as Melvin's and suddenly, Melvin's result improved, thus she wondered how come. She then asked Melvin's mum, Melvin's got tuition is it! Melvin's mum then said yes, thus gave her my number, and who knows that the number she gave is actually MY NUMBER. I then asked her, you kept changing tutor right and did you remember once you employed a tutor and after one lesson, you asked her to stop. She said:" I can't remember as I had employed too much and most of them are not qualified." She then asked:" Who is the one, is it somebody you know?" I was like the PERSON IS ME!!! "Is it, then why last time why I don't want you ah?" I was like fuck, because you said IM A PART TIME AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TEACH and you kept disturbing my teaching by sitting in front and eying on how I teach and instructing me how to teach. She then paused for awhile. I think, she didn't know how to cover herself thus she's speechless. Then for the second time, you employed me again and after one lesson, you ask me to go as you said my teaching is different from the tutor who is teaching your daughter now and whatever blah blah... Now, she found out that Melvin had improved and who knows the tutor is ME, QUEEN BABY. Ha!! and employ me again, so now it's confirm or not? Or after one lesson, you ask me go again, I ASKED... HELLO, I'm not beggar ok. You only pay me 60 bucks per month; it's just a little small shrimp!! I said in my heart. I told her, I want the price at 70 bucks. She said ok can I'll give you per month at 70 bucks once a week lo. Hmmm!! That's better.. Wahahaa ..Yeah!! I won the battle!! Feeling so good inside. I even told her, it's doesn't mean that Melvin improves, your kid will improve too, cause different kid have different standard and some are faster learner and some are slow, some are smart but lazy, some are not that smart but lazy. Thus, it doesn't mean that I teach him and he improves, it shows that I'm very good in teaching. I got a long way to develop on my teaching methods. We need both hands to clap, which means, I'm just there to guide along, its a matter of whether the kid can absorb and learn together with me or not. She said she understands. She is kind of demanding and "Kiasu" type of parent, of cause I must say clearly first, what if her kid did not improve and she put the blame of me then I HOW.. It's like biting my own tail by then!! Woo.. Times up.. Off to Phyllis's Place. Current Groove:Ayumi Hamasaki - Blue Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment