Monday, June 19, 2006

*Spending Money Day*

Meow

Met up with my Pal, Miss Goddess. Usual of us, spend and spend!! She told me that there's a screen protector with hello kitty printed on it. I was like isit? How come I didn't know about it at all. She said she saw it at Bugis LAST YEAR. I was 0.o We then went over to Sanrio at Takashimaya Level 3 to check whether they have it, unfortunately, there isn't. Off we went to Fareast Plaza. As we were shopping around, we passed by a shop selling those "blink blink" which you can paste it on your cellphone. There.. she said:"this is the one I'm talking about!" I was like oh!! SO CUTE!! There are 3 designs of Hello Kitty. It costs S$18.90. I then asked the uncle, hey, buy 2 got discount? He then added, right now is Great Singapore Sale, so you say got discount or not leh?" I then asked:" how much you charge?" He used his calculator and calculated by giving 10% off is about how much. Woo.. He charged us each screen protector for 17 bucks. I then bargain with him again. Eh uncle, Now G.S.S most of them are giving 20% discount, you give at only 10% off? I then used my hp to calculate after 20% is about 15 bucks, after rounding up. He said cannot, ok la 16 bucks. I said No , 15 bucks la, he then said aiya charge you lesser le you still like that. I then added, Ok 15.50? OK. Eventually, he said ok la. I was like yeah, you charge me cheaper then next time round I'll ask all my friends to come over and buy ALL THE HELLO KITTY from you la!! Well, through my eyes, I can see that he got no comment at all. LOL!! After payment, I said thank you Uncle ah! and off to another shop. LOL.. Then went Istean, bought a bag then ate Pasta Mania at Cineleisure. Food Chicken Sausage Pasta. Sigh! I forgotten it's creamy...Argh!!! Woo..reached home excitedly, as I couldn't wait to put the screen protector on my hp plus my hp LING LING. WHO KNOWS.. idiotic thing happened. The screen is somehow with "LOTS" of scratches. At first I thought there is another layer infront, unfortunately, there isn't..I then smsed Miss Goddess. She called me and said her's is like this too. I was like OK..Whatever..Damn. Nevermind!! IM FEELING DAMN HAPPY...It's alright.. *SCREAM* Put already, even worst, can't really see the screen clearly and after adding the hp thingy it's damn heavy... well, VERY NICE, I LOVE IT.. WOOO *Muacks* Screen Protector Ling Ling Long Long Another hp ding ding dang dang. Can't stand myself. Opps!! Phone My phone with Hello Kitty Screen Protector. Stupid of me with a FALLEN LEAF. Dumb Dumb Current Groove:Angels - My Boyfriend's Back

No comments:

Post a Comment