Sunday, June 25, 2006

*Moody*

Rather pissed off with someone in the MORNING today.. Took a cab to Havelock Road to meet bro's mum and then had lunch, then off to Airport. Send her off. Met up with Shu to have a drink at Burger King, then took Bus 27 to Tamp. At Airport. Sales Sales Safari Singapore Night Safari Reached Tamp, spotted Lin Jun Jie's Autograph session, but only the DJ Ling Zhi was there. Stood there for awhile, then came an idiotic guy so TALL BLOCKING MY FUCKING VIEW.. Damn.. Here he is. Idiot IDIOT FUCKER Idiot While Ling Zhi was asking who wanna win a manicure set, he quickly raised up his hand and shouted I WANT.. I WANT to give it to my WIFE.. *Stupid idiot fucker* Stage After taking this pic, we went off. Wonder What's so NICE ABOUT TM.. So many people.. So damn fucking bored.. Argh!! I then tell Shu, let's go home. Off he went back. I then took bus 65 to Orchard. Alighted, then went to Heeren's New Urban Male to buy that Pirate of the Carribean Tee for S$49.90. When I wanna purchase, a guy came over and told me, every week er no it's every month we will have new design coming in. I then laughed and said ok. How come he sounds to nervous. Hello, I'm not a monster I won't eat you up man. Pirate

No comments:

Post a Comment