Monday, June 12, 2006

*Feeling Fortunate*

Today, is the first day of my Bro's mum arrival from H.K. When she reached Singapore, the first thing she did at the airport was “give me a ring!!" Well, it always happened this way. I then asked her whether she had any appointment with her clients, if there aren’t any I'll pass her those boxes of tea which she asked me to buy. Eventually, she had one client at 9.15pm thus we met up for dinner. I went over to Tiong Bahru to meet her and took a cab back to her friend's house at Havelock Road as we had too much stuff to carry. Reached her friend's place and rested for awhile. She then opened up her luggage and showed me the playboy bag she bought. I was like ...Woo!! It’s unique. Infact, her taste was not that bad and how come my brother told me that her mum's fashion sense wasn’t really that terrific. For example, those stuff she bought for him, he always had some complaint.. Well I trust my own instinct. Heh!! An hour later, we went to the nearby restaurant to have dinner together. Once I sat down and took a look at the menu, I was like gosh, so DAMN “CHEAP” opposite is “EXPENSIVE”. One dish is like more than 10 bucks. For just a plate of vegetables, it cost 8 bucks. My goodness!!! Worth it ?? Well I shall see for it myself afterwards. We ordered a plate of fried vegetables, frog with ginger and onions and sweet and sour sliced fish. Argh!!! Didn’t bring my camera along. OK!! Here comes me commenting on the food. The taste isn’t really that delicious but EDIBLE of cause. Overall, normal AND EXPENSIVE. Wanna paid for the bill, well I knew what would happen thus I didn’t eventually if not we would be creating a scene again. “ I pay, NO NO I Pay.. No I pay.. CANNOT let you pay. NONO I pay.. LOL!!! Playboy Playboy from H.K. I wanna paid her back as I asked her to help me buy not buy for me. Eventually, she said give it to me as a gift. I was like CANNOT. Firstly, It's not cheap. Once convert into sg dollars is about 150 plus bucks. Before i knew about the price she said:" I can let you know the price but provided you don't pay me back the money!" I was like ...........!!! What else can I say other than yes. She then added if I wanna pay back, she'll bring the bag back. I was like ah!!! Totally speechless. Really thanked her for taking up some of her time to go and buy for me. *MUACKS* Inside Price SOGO Receipt Dumpling Dumpling from Hong Kong. See the shapes and sizes are different from those in Singapore. Lastly, an interesting picture to share with all of you. Sensual

No comments:

Post a Comment