Sunday, June 11, 2006

*Shop Shop and Waste $$$$*

Met up with my Pal at Orchard. As usual shop and shop and waste money. LOL!! Before Shopping, we had our lunch plus dinner first at taka food court Curry Katsu Curry Katsu Rice ,Tempura side dish and 7-up Bear Bear and I @ TakashimaYa!! Then went to Toys' Sale at Taka.. Spotted this Chicken Little with bird flu. There's how it looks like!! Chicken Ranger Thunder GO GO Power RANGER!!!! Lastly, met up with 2 of my pals and shop around for awhile then went over to MOS Burger to have a drink and talk shit. LALA!! Nothing better to do after drinking... While I was on my way to the bus-stop, I stopped and asked my friend, Juan to take a picture for me in the middle of the road. LOL!! Muhaahahhaah!!! Damn!! Wanna take a cool pic of myself, ended up it's a dumb one. Firstly, was the strong wind. Secondly,I kept laughing at my silly idea. ALMOST EVERY PESDESTRAINS ARE LOOKING AT ME... WELL I DON'T CARE!!! As if I never did this before.. OPPS!! Back home took pictures of stuff I bought today. Stuff Skirt, Blouse and Necklace. The necklace is a pendant of a gun and 2 bullets. water bottle Thomas & Friends Water Bottle POOH & BEAN Hehe.. Isn't it adorable??

No comments:

Post a Comment