Wednesday, June 28, 2006

*Back Home!!*

LA La La.. Today I really had an enjoyable day with both Darryl and Angelo. Whaha.. Finally got hold of Darryl's pic. Whaha.. I secretively took it. Whaha.. Yeah.. So cute.. I love it.. While teaching Darryl, he kept playing and haha all the way. hmmm, so entertaining. Here's his picture Darryl Darryl so Cute!! I love his big round eyes and curl eye lashes. *Muacks!!* Too bad I can't get his front view if not will be even CUTER... I think I'm insane!! LOL.. Wondering what he is doing? He was writing his chinese words which he hates the MOST!! LOL. Once I asked him to write Chinese, he will goes "aiyo.. aiyo!!" , "ah.. this one so difficult, how to write??" Lots of pattern coming out. For Angelo, he starts to have fun together with me. We did art & craft just now, so happy.. Yeah. We cut out pieces of colour papers and then paste it onto the ladybird drawing. Once lesson had over, his mum asked me how is he? I then replied, yah!! Everything is fine, finished all his homework including art & craft. His mum then laughed. haha.. yeah!!! off to continue with my tv programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment