Sunday, October 22, 2006

*Vivo City Part II*

Today, met up with friends @ Vivo after teaching my two cute little boys. Hmmm, it doesn't seem special to me as I had been there before with Baby. Went to Food Republic.. Woo.. the interior is damn "COOL" really like in the olden days. LOL.. While we were almost finished eating, there's a "woman" came forward carrying her tray of "ban mian". I was wondering what the hell she's doing?? She kept looking at us and I looked back. One of my friend said:" we didn't order anything. LOL..." She then said:" I wanna sit!!!" I was like huh?? You wanna sit?? But we are still eating and occupying the seats!! If you sit here? We sit where?? I WONDER!!! Off she went to another table which was occupied too. LOL. She placed her food on that table and looked around for chair I guessed. LOL!!! She then came forward to our table AGAIN!! and said I wanna sit. I told my friends that SHE SAID SHE WANNA SIT. I then ask my friends just moved in abit and let her sit na.. She settled down. We were laughing all the way.. As she was sitting right infront of ME.... I see what she did, I really wanna LAUGH OUT LOUD.. So dumb and rude. People haven't finish eating she said she wanna sit down. CUTE MAN. If don't like her sit she stood there holding the tray and kept saying, I WANNA SIT. LOL.. Like kid ne. Dumb childish manner. I then started to disturb alittle. "Hey.. I'm still not full enough." I exclaimed. Shall I eat more? Hmmmm Caused I'm eating rubbish after all. One of my friend said:" go order then." I then said, well don't want ne I don't feel like SITTING HERE cause I got no seat and I gonna sit on the floor cause I wanna SIT.. LOL!!!! Oopps. Anyway, she looks like in the early 20's, a COFFEE BEAN CREW.. LOL!!!! Haha Wana see this gu gu woman go to VIVO City's Coffee Bean and look for her. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Where's my CHICKEN LITTLE??? Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Auntie, people employ you to come and work and not chit-chatting.. eating snakes.. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Wahhaa.. I'm flying Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Open the Door.. Close the Door... Kick the Door.. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Bird Cages without BIRDS but Light BULBS.. Cages are so far apart, how the male and female birds hook one another?? That's sad... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Come Come.. Claypots for SALE!!! Nuts of cause they are selling claypot rice and some other claypot stuff and not CLAYPOTS. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Two Kong Kong Tin Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Hey.. Uncle.. Smile ne... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting He is busy making "Dao Siao Mian" Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting My Little Letter Box Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Zero - Point Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Spotted this cute "Tissue Prata" while I was leaving. Friends were laughing at me as I'm snapping everywhere. Well it's fun isn't it. Hmmm How I wished Baby was there. He won't laugh at me as he would snap along with Me.. Heh Heh.. Laugh with me and make me happy Lappy.. Yippy.. LOL.. Oooppps....

No comments:

Post a Comment