Thursday, October 12, 2006

*Sway of the Sway Sway*

This morning, woke up get ready to go to Holland Drive. Got a call from Eddie again.. As usual, every morning... *>__<* When I wanna leave my house, I found out that I lost my hp pouch again. I got tensed up. Argh!!! Ended up I found it underneath my desktop table. Back from Tanglin Halt just now, it rained cats and dogs suddenly. Damn, I was drenched of cause. Managed to catch bus 100, boarded the bus, felt duber COLD!!! Rushed all the way back, had a quick dinner then off to Block 5 to teach. GUESS WHAT, SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO INFORM ME NOT TO COME TODAY AS HER DAUGHTER WAS TOO TIRED AND FALL ASLEEP. UNFORTUNATELY, SHE COULDN'T FIND HER MOBILE PHONE. I was like ass man.... She even tell me she will wake her up, but in the end, her daughter wanna continue sleeping, thus she asked me to go home. I was like luckily I stayed nearby. Hmmm She did ask me this coming lesson is already how many lessons. I said I'm not sure as my book is at home. HMmm.. Who cares, I counted this lesson as 1 lesson. Yah what, I did go for lesson, just that she's sleeping. Waste my time and make me damn rushed. SEE.. GU GU BIRD.. SO DAMN GU GU BIRD!!! At least, reached home switched on my comp and online. Hee!! My lovely brother is online. Finally, I did ask him am I dreaming??? LOL!!! But we can only chat for 30 mins as he needs to catch the last bus back home. SAD!!! That's freaky sad!!! EEEEEEEEE!!! We used to chat every night for hours in the past. No matter, when we were watching television or he's shitting in the toilet or eating. We would alway be on phone with one another. We even hold on to the phone for hours without talking as both of us are watching tv, same channel but in different area. LOL!!! Really missed the days, the months, the years. I missed you ge!! Really misses you and thanks for missing me tOO.. LOL!! *Lame*

No comments:

Post a Comment