Monday, October 09, 2006

*Damn Freaky Lucky*

See the title above. I'm damn down to luck.. SO lucky.. 1)Injured myself twice while sweeping the floor. 2)Injured my hand caused I act like a kid. 3)Went to teach Darryl and Jethro. When I reached her doorstep, she was sweeping the dust out from her house. I was like >< as it's like she's going to use her broom to chase me out of her house. Can't blame as she didn't know I was there. LOL!! 4)Today, stepped onto something and almost slipped. 5)Reached Jurong West, went up to the kid's house, I pressed 11th storey. When the door opened I went out. As per normal, I got to walk down one level. Guess what, I found out that I wasn't at the 10th storey, I WAS AT 5th storey. DUMB ME..I then climbed up the stairs all the way to 10th storey. 6)Went to Tanglin Halt to teach. I just brought my nano,pencil caseand hp along with me. My Ezlink was kept inside my pencil case. When I boarded the bus, I did tap my Ezlink, unfortunately, when I alighted, I forgot to tap. Whatever 7)Got a call from Kokann just now, he asked me why I'm not in a mood. I then said, nothing. I asked:"why, what again, want me to help you do stuff isit?" He said:" No, I just want to ask you the University of New South Wales when open?" I said:" I don't know." He said:" Can help me check?" I was like see, call me is to ask me do stuff what, isn't it?? DAMN!! He's like this, whenever he needs help he WILL DEFINITELY CALL ME. Another reason is when he's bored or having some problems with his WOMAN. He then asked:" still teaching? got find job or not?" I said:" I TELL YOU PEOPLE SO MANY MILLION TIMES, ONCE THEY FINISHED THEIR EXAMS I WILL GO OUT AND WORK. ANYWAY, I DID SEND MY RESUME NOW.. WHY YOU PEOPLE LIKE TO ASK ME.. NEVER LOOK FOR JOB AH? I DAMN FREAKING SICK OF THIS QUESTION. COME ON MAN, EVEN THOUGH I'M GIVING TUITION I'M STILL BRINGING CASH BACK HOME WHAT. NOT SAY I'M SITTING AT HOME SHAKING MY BUTT AND ASK MY PARENTS FOR MONEY. FUCK!!!! Anyway, I got no idea what field I wanna go into. Whatever shit job, I just go for it as long as it's 1.4K and above. Admin, receptionists and whatever shit related with my course I will just go for it as long as THEY wanna employ ME!!! THEN I WILL GO ROUND TELLING EVERYONE I'M WORKING NOW!!! *so honoured* 8)Quarrelled with mum 2 weeks ago, but right now everything is back to normal. 9)And what else. I think there's more to COME. YEAH I'M STANDING HERE WAITING FOR ALL THE SHIT TO POUR ON ME.. Current Groove:陈奕迅 - 飘飘飘飘

No comments:

Post a Comment