Monday, October 23, 2006

*Mirror Image*

Just back from Holland Drive. Again and again.. Rodrigo wrote his "K" and "5" in mirror image form. I ask him to colour from "A to V". He said it's easy thus he started colouring while I was writing some questions for him. Guess what, he coloured the whole row of alphabets not in alphabetical order. I then scolded him. He wanted to eraser away, but I snatched the book and eraser from him and said:"NO NEED TO ERASE ALREADY.." He sat there with his head on the table. I then shouted:" Sit up straight, no backbone ah?" He sat straight up. I asked him what's wrong? Not happy ah? He said NO. After that, asked him to do addition and subtraction. Same thing mirror image with his number "5". Add also add wrongly. *BLOOD OUT* Asked him to rearrange the sentences, I even taught him how to do it and wrote the numbers on top. HE JUST COPIED EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE QUESTION FOR ME. I EVEN TOLD HIM TO FOLLOW MY NUMBER SEQUENCE. HE SAID OK. ENDED UP COPYING DIRECTLY. During that moment, I wanted to ask him to take a piece of paper and copy everything down since he likes to do that. Of cause, I didn't as it's a damn dumb thingy to do with. Stefanie came home, she noticed that something wasn't right from my face. She spotted a lot of eraser dust on the floor. She then pulled Rodridgo's right ear and shouted at him. "WHY ERASER VERY CHEAP AH? NO NEED MONEY ONE ISIT?" "No" answered Rodrigo. "THEN WHY SO MANY ON THE FLOOR? KEPT WRITING WRONGLY AH?" "No" he shook his head. "Ms Tan, what happen?" She asked. "Well, I ask him to do rearrange sentences, he just copy exactly the same as the questions and for the colouring according to alphabetical order, he just colour the whole row of alphabets." I replied. "Why, ABC you don't know ah? 1 2 3 4, you don't know ah?" She shouted with her eyes staring at him. "Ms Tan is here to teach you and let you have some knowledge in your brain.. you think what, come here and have fun with you ah?" "I tell you ah go.. you better remember what I said to you.." As for me, I just sat there and looked at him. In my mind, yeah I know, this kind of thing we can't rush but he's going to Primary 1 next year. HOW? I got no idea.. How to do homework? I also don't know as most of the words he don't even know how to read unless there are pictures at the side. He's really "pictograhic". Stefanie was telling me that she's afraid that the school will keep calling her to inform her he blah blah blah blah as Maris Stella always call her most of the time till she's scare of it. She didn't even dare to tell the teacher that there's a private tutor at home. She's embarrassed about it. The teacher didn't know what's happening thus she kept thinking that Stefanie as a guardian of Rodrigo's didn't teach him at home at all. >< Yesterday, his mum asked him what is 4+4? He said 1. I then laughed when Stefanie told me. She said throw out reputation. LOL!! She then went into the room and carried her sis's baby out and said she's the only girl in their family. Before I went off, I took a look at the baby and touches her soft smooth cheeks. SO CUTE... SO PINKISH... DUBER CUTE.... BUT STILL DARRYL CUTER. LOL...haha. After that, I told her that he's writing mirror image again... "Har... nevermind wait you thursday come, you will see him become mirror image also." "His head will be behind, mirror image his head will go behind right?" I then laughed and said then the legs also.. She said:" no cannot, must one by one.. on thursday is head then later on will be his leg.." Hahahaah .. What man... I then unlocked the padlock and opened the door.. She said:" self-service hor..." We both laughed. Haha.. Of cause self-service now la. I everyday will be going over to her place. It's like my part-time housing estate. Woo,, off to toilet.. Stomachache. Current Groove:Bryan Adams - Here I am

No comments:

Post a Comment