Monday, October 09, 2006

*It's a Monday!!*

This morning, I was talking with Eddie while I was on my way to Holland Drive to teach Rodridgo. When I reached the block, I met Stefanie. LOL!! About this name "Stefanie!" I didn't know that her name was spelt like that instead of "Stephanie". Gosh!! All the while, I spelt as Stephanie!! LOL!!!! *Bang!!!* Oh ya back to my story, yeah I saw her at her block downstairs, guess she was on her way to fetch Darryl and Jethro. She's wearing a cool sunglass. I waved and said hi to her. She said:" Hey!" In my mind, I was wondering what she's doing? She said:" We are comparing muscle.." I was like ah!!! Oh yea, beside her was her friend who lived together with her. I then Laughed and went off. Eddie said:" Why are u laughing?? Crazy??" I said:" No, I saw my student's mum and she told me she's comparing whose muscles are bigger!" Eddie: " HUH!!!" Well, she's a nicest mum and the most modern MUMMY I ever seen in my life. A mum with a 7 years old boy. She had tattoo of two dolphins on her back and ankle with something which I could't recall. Woo..She once used LV wallet but now she don't. Always carry a small little handbag. She drives. As she said she's like a driver. LOL!!! She's kinda fierce and she always stared with her eyes open wide at her son whenever he is misbehaving. Haha.. She has a high-pitch voice too, especially when she SHOUT at her son.. At times, she even asked me. Hey Miss Tan, my hair like that nice or not?? LOL.. Now her hairstyle is not that bad, she looks younger since she cut her hair.

Once again, I LOVE HER BIG EYES AND TATTOO!!! SO COOL!!! Guess, she's in her early 30's but she still look like late 20's... Which is a good thing, isn't it? Can communicate better with children...No generation gap. For her when it's time to study, she wants everyone to be serious especially when exams is around the corner. When it's time to play, she will play with them just like she's part of them. She's the best MUM I had ever seen.. Yeah!! Best MUM award goes to "Stefanie!!!" Oh ya, I should give her my blog add so that she can come and visit my "LIFE" and how I praised her in my blog .. Oopps!! LOL.. *wink* Current Groove:Christian Wunderlich - Two hearts can beat as one

No comments:

Post a Comment