Friday, October 06, 2006

*Oopppppss*

This noon went over to Jefferson's place to teach him. Damn coincidence as we both wore ASTRO BOY tee. LOL!!! He then asked me:" eh!! how come your Astro Boy is like that one?" I was like what you meant? He then use his hand and touch the Astro Boy printing which is on my tee. I was like ....... CAUSE THAT PRINTING IS JUST NICE AT MY BREASTS. He asked:" how come smooth smooth one?" He then kept pressing. I was like Hey!! What are you trying to do man?? He then retract his hand. ARGHHHHH...... After 30 minutes of lesson, he told me that he wanted to go to the toilet thus I let him go. When he's back. He said:" Can you help me?" "Huh!! Help what?" I asked. "Can help me button and zip my pants?" I was like huh you don't know how to zip and button yourself? He said:" I know how to zip but don't know how to button up." I was like OK!! I then helped him to zip and button his pants. LOL!!! *SHY ne* O0PPSSSS!!!! Strike at 2.30pm, I went by home by cab as I'm kinda lazy. Hee.. Reached home diy my hair colour. Well, it turned out to be not much diff and uneven. Forget it!! Got money then go saloon and DYED then. Nowadays, I'm running out of cash.. HARD CASH!!! LOL.. Wanna get my LV a.s.a.p and my GUCCI cosmetic pouch if there is stock. 10 minutes ago, wanna call up my Brother to wish him "Happy Mooncake Festival" but no one pick up guess he is working. What a boring Friday... Current Groove: Christina Aguilera - Still Dirrty

No comments:

Post a Comment