Tuesday, October 10, 2006

*It's Another Unlucky Day*

This morning had lesson with Melvin. He's still the same lazy as usual. Scream and scream at him. After lesson, I spoke to his mum about I'm going out to work soon, thus once he finish his exams I will not be teaching anymore. She did ask me why, I said teaching is tiring.. Really damn tiring. "Then he how? No one will be teaching him?" She said. "Find a new tutor!" I replied. "Always look for those agency but they always give me those not good ones." She exclaimed. I was like well no choice, I don't want to lose my opportunity in gaining some work experience outside. I even told her that from Mon- Fri evening I will be at Holland Drive teaching. She asked me to ask the parent, who is Stefanie to give up one week day for his son. I was like, I'll try to ask and see how then. Infact, it's a form of entertaining her as I don't know what to say. No choice right, who give me a higher pay, I'll go for it!! Isn't its like this?? I then went off, guess what, my foot accidentally bang onto his gate. During that moment, I was like hell man, how I walk, I also don't know. Walk blindly I guess or CURSED.. NO IDEA. Well, I'm not a robot too, I need time for relaxation. At times, I wondered, work and work all day long isn't a bad thing too as I got no time for shopping thus, SAVE MONEY. As if, cause I'll only aim for more branded goods. Just now, got a call from West Coast mum. She said that her husband said that their daughter got no time to attend my lesson thus can I just go over to collect my payment. I was like FUCK!! You happy, you ask me to come. You not happy you ask me to go, I'm not a DOG!!! I told her, why not she bank in the money into my account cause I don't wanna to go all the way to West Coast just to collect that 20 plus bucks. It's so dumb. Waste my fucking bus fare for this kind of job. She then mentioned it to her husband. "Why don't you just come over to collect?" She asked " I don't want to go all the way just to collect that few bucks." I replied. " Don't you have any student around this area?" She said "Nope I don't have therefore I don't wanna to go all the way it's like a waste of my time and money." I shoot back. "Ok, why not you come on Friday evening and have one more lesson with her?" She asked I then agreed. Well, that sounds better isn't it? At least have lesson then take the money then fuck off. I will never go back again!!! NEVER EVER. See, I already said, every little of my day will happen something which are unpredictable. Why my life is getting shitty and shitty? For those who are close to me PLEASE KEEP MILLIONS OF DISTANCE AWAY FROM ME. Current Groove:陈奕迅 - 飘飘飘飘

No comments:

Post a Comment