Tuesday, October 17, 2006

*It's not as PAIN as I imagine*

This morning, got a call from YongXiang telling me that he wanna changed his tuition to tomorrow, unfortunately I can't thus its cancelled. I then smsed Stefanie to push the timing earlier. After teaching Melvin, off to Holland Drive to teach my lovely boy, Darryl See. Had an enjoyable lesson with him. Stefanie gave me an envelope with my "$$" HAha.. Stefanie's friend then asked:"hey where is my envelope?" "What envelope you want, na backside give u la" She added. I then laughed. Oops!!! Off to Town after that. As I was walking towards the bus-stop, I kept thinking should I go for tattoo today? I didn't think much about what people around me telling me and what my parents told me. Well, just got the urge to do it suddenly since I got no students in the noon. On the other hand, I'm afraid that I couldn't endure the pain throughout the tattoo procedure. As my pal said, see me this kind of pattern, I don't even dare to pierce my ears and I dare to TATTOO?? LOL!! Alight from the bus, walked over to Heeren then up to 5th storey. Passed by the Tattoo shop but didn't dare to go in. I went to take a seat and reconsider again. After chatting with Baby, I took a deep breathe and went to the shop. I did bring my design by the artist said that it won't turn out to be nice because it would be just an outline as I didn't want to fill it with coloured. He then suggested me to take another design. I told him that I want it to be small as I wanna to put it on my ankle and on another hand I'm afraid that I couldn't endure the pain. He said, it's not as bad as how I'm thinking. The first 3 minutes will be painful a little but after all as the body is used to the pain, you will feel nothing at all. Well he gave me an impression that what he said was true. Thus, I agreed as I'm itchy scratchy. Oops!!! He told he needs about 15 minutes to get prepared. I waited. "Ok you may come in now!" He exclaimed. Getting more and more nervous.. Haha. I told him that I'm scare of the needle as I had never try before. He said how long I wanna to have tattoo. I said since quite some time ago but not as crazy as for now but I'm afraid of the pain. Well, he kept telling me it's not as bad as what I'm thinking. He added:" I would be very gentle, don't worry." "Ready?" He asked softly. "Argh!! scare......" I said nervously. Once he started poking. I felt the pain but not really that pain. He said:" how was it, not that bad right?" I said yah and laughed. He said WOW!!! Why?? "Well nothing!!" I added.. Throughout the whole procedure, I didn't look at how he did. Haha!!! *scare* "Ok, done!!" he said. I was like huh... finished already? So fast.. Haha.. He said WOW.. see told you it's not that bad and I'm gentle. LOL!!!! I said yah. I wore my sandals and took my bag and went out to do my payment. Of cause, he did tell me about the aftercare tattoo thingy. Reached home, showed my dad my bandage. "How much?" he asked. I said, eh how you know its tattoo and not injuries. "Well, of cause I know!!!" I then kept quiet. Haha!!! Hmmmm.. so itchy now, at least I got the feel of how needles poking me..HAha feel like having a next tattoo. LOL. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Tattoo @ 70 bucks by Body Decor. Tattoo Artist - Yong. Want a Gentle Tattoo remember to look for this MAN!!! My Chanel foundation Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Current Groove:Christian Wunderlich - Forever Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment