Friday, October 06, 2006

*Christian Wunderlich - So In Love*

All alone on a night train Like a stranger on a sinking ship Will i ever know the secret to your heart Do you care, am i dreaming When i reach for you is that burning flame Just inside of me are we a world apart Chorus : I'm so in love, so in love with you I'm so in love, if you only knew I'm so in love, i'll never be the same Cause i'm so in love, i'm so in love with you Should i dare to entice you Will a touch of your fingertips, take my heart again You know it's been so long Is it wrong how i want you When it feels so right being close and Who is to tell me now that all's been said and done [chorus] You, you never understood And you were gone when our love felt so good You unchain my heart and set me free Or tell me that you're gonna be with me

No comments:

Post a Comment