Monday, October 02, 2006

*FcUk*

Recently, damn fCUK in the gOOD LucK. Quarrelled with mum. Wondering what kind of job to seek for?? Earphone spoil??? About the Japan Trip. Yes I did tell my aunt that I wanna go but she said she go to the NATAS fair to have a look first. She said she go where I just follow. I then said OK!! She assumed that I confirm will be going thus she BOOK my ticket too and placed a desposit of 5OO bucks. Then the next day she called me and mentioned it to me. I was stunned. HUH!!! WHY BEFORE YOU BOOKED YOU DIDN'T CONFIRM WITH ME AGAIN!!! She said:" that time I asked you, you say ok ok ma!" I was like >< OK my fault. I should have said SEE FIRST. Well, normally before you BOOKED something for someone, even though you said ok ok in the first place but you still must call the person up to reconfirm ya! See now my life is in a mess. One thing I don't feel like going is caused I just quarrelled with my mum over money issue. I did ask her before to give me $$ to go for holiday. Well she said:" Y don't u save Up and go??" What else can I say? Ok forget it. She rather spend on SINGAPORE POOL than on me. So??? NOw... Im stucked and suck!!! Since NO OTHER CHOICE. I can't cancel away the booking if not I will at a lose out. Therefore, now I just need to pray that the trip got not enough people and it will be cancelled by them. If I damn "GOOD LUCK" TIll need the trip is still on. I got no other choice but to give my aunt 500 bucks for the desposit. Well I paid for 500 rather than a 2K plus for the ticket plus expenses all that is about 3K plus. Damn where to get all these hard cash?? HELLO!! IM NOT RICH.. I DAMN FUCKING POOR. My aunt said just go and worried later? I was like huh.. OK I go and enjoy for 10 days then back to sg with full of debts, jobless and pennyless. ENJOY FOR 10DAYS and SUFFERED for dont know how many MONTHS. Well, I don't want that. Really feel like getting out of my house a.s.a.p!!!! SICK AND TIRED. Everyday cry in my room for what?? FUCKING SUCKS!!!! I wanna find a job a.s.a.p and then teach kids at night that's it... Earn lots of $$$ and buy lots of branded. Yeah!! I'm unbalance now. Current Groove:

No comments:

Post a Comment