Saturday, October 07, 2006

*Don't know what's Going On in My Life*

Tomorrow will be a long working day for me. From 9.30 till 5.30.. After teaching went to town and meet my pal. Woo!! It's another shopping day with heels. Yeah!! I wanna train myself wearing heels without crying. Woo!!!! SO DAMN COOL!!! Ouch!!! All the way. But gonna endure. Walk over to Istean Scott, bought myself some stuff then off to LEVIS to take alook at the jeans. When my pal went in to try her pair of jeans, I was standing outside the fitting room holding my jean skirt and waiting for my turn.. Guess what, my feet started to get tired, thus I grabbed onto something so that I can relax my feet a little. ARGH!!!! I SCREAMED. BUT NO ONE NOTICE I'M SCREAMING.. MY HAND!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. The gu gu woman noticed that she couldn't close her door cause there's something that, WHICH WAS MY HAND..MY HAND!! AT THE DOOR FRAME... See.. when I was young, my mum did tell me never ever put your hand at the door frame. What if someone close the door without noticing your hand is there.. HUH!!! SEE... I'M WEARING HEELS TODAY.. SOUNDS MATURED BUT I ACT LIKE A KID!!! Her friend, then said, "your door your door!" She then opened her door. Finally, I got a chance to retract my hand. DAMN FUCKING PAINFUL till I ALMOST CRIED OUT INFRONT OF THE SALES. During that moment my pal thought that it was her door. I wanted to try on that jean skirt, but I gave it back to the salesgirl. She asked me:" Want to use water?" I said no need. PAIN LIKE HELL.. I then looked at my fingers, BLOOD!!! But only a little. Right now, its still painful. DAMN IT. I then bursted out with tears as I couldn't endure the PAIN!! Went to Fareast, a guy accidentally stepped on my shoes. Luckily I was wearing covered shoes. If not I will SCREAMED AGAIN!!! MY HAND Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The wound aren't really clear. Recently, I got lots of wounds on my right hand. While I was sweeping the floor, I accidentally got two cut due to the sharp corner of my mum's sewing machine. Another cut is due to the sharp edges of the table and TODAY IS THAT FREAKY RED FITTING ROOM DOOR AT ISTEAN LEVIS.. Couldn't endure the pain of my feet, I bought a red flat shoes at Gripes. See.. recently my life is damn "GOOD!!" LIVING IN A GOOD LIFE WITHOUT SUFFERING.. YEAH.. Simply love it.. Think back.. I really feel like crying.. Crying out makes me feel better.. Really, I'm serious. In my mind nowadays, I don't know what is the meaning of HAPPINESS. I only know, "CRYING", "MONEY" and "WORK"!!! LOOK AT THE FREAKY HAZE NOWADAYS Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment