Sunday, August 05, 2007

*Title-less*

MuAHAHA.... Right now I'm using two notebooks at the same time. Why do I need to do so??? The reason is that I wanna resize my photos so that I can upload it to my blogger. Well, I still prefer to use ACDSee to do my photo editing. Too bad my bloody Vista notebook doesn't support ACDSee 7.0 thus that's sickening. Argh!!!!!

I plan to visit the Bird Park recently, unfortunately, my mum's working place doesn't provide the entrance pass anymore. *SCREAM* I WANNA GO AND SEE PENGUINS!!!

Many things had happened around me recently. Darryl's grandfather had passed away 2 weeks ago. I didn't know in detailed till I smsed his mummy how's everything at home. She even mentioned that her boys will not be at Holland V till her dad's 100 days. Which means, I won't be able to see Darryl and Jethro again. Simply miss their lame jokes, weird questions and funny actions.

Unfortunately, I won't get a chance to attend Darryl's grandfather wake since I know him as they did everything in Indonesia. Another misfortune in Darryl's family was that his mummy's money was being stolen by the maid. If I'm not wrong, the maid has been working for their family for just 4 months plus and now she ended up in jail for don't know how many months. What a stupid maid I've ever seen. For what I can see that she's consisted lucky to be employed by a good family and yet she did such thing. When I heard about this shocking news I was dumbfounded.

What have I bought recently?? A Quicksilver Wallet for Darryl's birthday which falls on the 17th of October. Surprisingly that I'll still buy present for Darryl even though I won't be teaching him in the mean time. But, I still want to do it.. Haha!!! Cause I'm well-paid by his mummy. Eventually, its not only that, he is a boy who makes me laugh and haywire almost throughout every single lessons. As for his cousin, Jethro, I can say that he is a sweet and sensible boy out of all my students that I've taught so far.

Eh...What else have I bought?? Oh ya, two mechanical pencils for Weiming and Ryan, some cute writing books and stationaries for Boyun, two adorable walking toy for baby and myself and a soft toy for myself. Yup!! Thats all I guess..

Pictorial Pictorial..
Darryl's birthday gift.

My soft toy that only cost at S$5.00 from Takashimaya Toys bazaar.

Two little walking blue boys from Action City at S$9.95 each. When it stops walking, it will say "I love u" then it starts walking and then stop and say "Hello". Well, I know I'm dumb in the sense.

Here comes my growing lemon grasses.
Seee they've grown taller!!! Muahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment