Monday, August 06, 2007

*Monkey Gorilla*


Weiming:"teacher where is my pencil?"
Me:"there, I've given you yesterday right?"

Weiming:"where got?"

Me:"there it is!! you blind isit?"

Weiming:"Oh!"
Weiming:"teacher one pencil only ah?"

Me:"ya man, what else do you expect from me?"

Weiming:"no na, nothing."

Me:"you thought I print $$$ isit?"

Weiming laughed.
Weiming:"teacher Jethro says he miss you also."

Me:"really?"

Weiming:"ya! he told me on Friday and he said he want your phone number."

Me:"ok!!"

Weiming:"teacher, what is your phone number?"

Me:"ok, you get a piece of paper then I write it down and you remember to pass it to me."

Weiming:"ok LA!!!"
Weiming:"teacher, Jethro says he got a new tuition teacher."

Me:"HUH.. REALLY??"

Weiming:"Ya!"

Me:"where did he get the teacher from?"

Weiming:"from India and he even told me that after half an hour lesson he couldn't stand the teacher cause she's very smelly."

Me:"WHAT are u talking about man."

We then laughed.

Me:"he really got a new tuition teacher? Why not me??"

Weiming:"really... don't believe you go and ask him."

Me:"well, ok back to work."
Me:"Oh ya, do remember to tell him that I've bought something for his cousin's birthday(Darryl)."

Weiming:"what you buy?"

Me:"a wallet."

Weiming:"teacher, what brand?"

Me:"why are u so busybody?"

Weiming:"teacher, I want Billabong wallet."

Me:"huh, your birthday over already what!!"

Weiming:"next year la!"

Me:"you wait, I shall see how's your result."

What a demanding kid!! That's nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment