Wednesday, August 08, 2007

*Hot & Lethargic*

Nowadays, the weather is freaking hot. Almost everyday, I need to walk thru and fro from home to either bus-stop or MRT. Due to the hot weather, it simply makes me sweaty, smelly and sticky like sticky rice. Because of MONEY, I'm working hard like mad to get hold of as many students as I can and squeeze in as many slots as I can in a day. However, it's tiring!! This morning, Mdm Chio, Boyun's mother told me that her eldest son is arriving in a week time. Thus, she wants me to teach her son too. Which means, I need to go to her house from Mon-Fri. WOW!!! It seems like a second home to me but it's just for one and a half hour. Muahahaha... After finishing my morning lesson, I went back home and cooked instant noodles for myself. Then switched on my notebook. When I'm sitting infront of my notebook chatting with friends online, my eyes started to close. Well, I almost dozed off in the sense. 1.25pm, it's time for me to carry my medium red bag and off to Chancery Lane. Reached bus-stop at 1.35pm. I realised that I had missed my bus 48. I waited and waited impatiently. At 2.03pm, the bus arrived. I happily boarded the bus. Ding Dong! "Aloysius, your teacher is here!" said the maid. I then walked into his room. WOW!! His study room was totally in a MESS.. The maid came in and shouted and asked him to clear up quickly. I stood aside and watched them picked up bits and pieces of toys 4pm. Yeah!! Lesson dismissed and it was time for me to go home. Yippy. Unfortunately, there's another one at 7pm. 7pm was Melvin's lesson, he's making me disappointed once again as he didn't score well for his common test. He got 10.5 out of 20 for English and 8.5 out of 20 for Math. I'm gonna drill his BRAIN!!!!! Current Groove:Adam William - Moon River

No comments:

Post a Comment