Monday, August 20, 2007

*Joke of the Night*

I bought a pink flip flop from New Urban Male yesterday. Eventually, I wore it to my students' house today. In the evening, I had lesson with Phyllis and I wore it to her house too. The funniest was that Phyllis thought that flip flop was hers. I remembered I put my flip flop outside her house but I really got no idea how come it ended up in her house. She took it and showed me by wearing it and said this slipper was from her aunt!! I looked at it... I was wondering, how come it looked exactly the same as mine. Same brand, same colour and same design. "I go call my daddy and ask him whether can I bring this slipper to my grandma's house,can?" she added. I then asked her, isn't that's mine? She said:"yours meh?" I said ya na!!! And I asked her to go out and have a look. She then said:"opps!!" I thought my aunt bought me a new slipper so that I could wear it to my grandma's house. I was like THE!!!! "Sorry ah, I mistaken and are you angry?" What the HACK MAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment