Thursday, August 30, 2007

*Confusion*

Early in the morning while travelling toward Tiong Bahru, my phone rang. Arh!!! Is that Mr L again. Sigh!!! No choice got to pick up. In the sense that I'm sick of picking up his call. He mentioned that his son failed his Chinese badly thus wanted me to have one chinese lesson with him which is on every Monday. I was like ok then. As for me, I wanna focus more on his English and Math first follow by Chinese. Whenever I come to Chinese, his son's expression changes totally. I know that he hates Chinese, but no matter what still have to pass it. He has this kind of can't be bothered attitute. Fail Fail la!!! See.... I even mentioned this to him and he said yeah he was aware of it since long time ago. He even tell me off not to give him to too much homework as he's complaining that he can't finish doing it as the work load is too much. HUH!!! Just 2 pages each for 4 books. ALOT??? Then when come to exam or common test, they are required to finish the whole paper which is about 40 over questions. Here you say must push him then on another hand ask me not to give him too much homework. What do you really want man?????? In my mind, I'm wondering how come he got no time to do as he always doesn't have any homework from school? I then shoot his dad back. "He normally got nothing to do in the noon what thus I'm sure that the amount of work load I've given him can be done within less than half a day." I said in a pissed off manner. "But he always leave it to the last minute to finish up." he answered. See.. that's where the problem lies. He piled everything up. Eventually, that's your fault as you didn't push him to do it. I did ask his son before what he usually do in the afternoon. He said he just laze around, watch cartoon, sleep, walk around the house and play with his dogs. Thus, in order to keep his time being occupied meaningfully, I give him chuncks of work. The funniest thing is, when he is doing his work alone, he'll not do it seriously. But, when he is with me, he knows. He even know how to read some difficult words just that he don't know the meaning. Well, he is not the first kid I've ever know who is like this too. I even reminded his dad again to be patient with his boy. He replied:" I'm very impatient." Yeah, I know about it! I told him. "Wow you know me so well." "From the way you tell me how you educate your kid, I know." "What else do you know about me? Mind telling me?" he asked. "Huh... I don't know neh!!." I replied. Wow you think I'm stupid isit. Really going to tell you what kind of person I think you are??? Muahaha... Wait long long as I still wanna secure my rice bowl. I'm gonna eat and suck all your cash. He then continued smsed me. "Wow so free, not teaching?" "Have, but its at 4pm." "Having great time shopping outside isit?" "Nope, I working as a free maid at home." "No sad...." From then on I didn't reply him anymore. Waste my sms. Infact, when he asked me that question "Wow so free, not teaching?", I didn't want to reply. But I still replied if not it seems like as if I'm RUDE. At times, I really dont know what this FATHER is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment