Wednesday, August 22, 2007

*PapaYa*

Reached home at 12.40pm after teaching Boyun and his elder brother, Harris. I thought my dad has already finished burning incense, unfortunately everything was not done yet. My mum told me that today my that "BLAH BLAH AUNT" didn't come. I was like Oh!!! I thought she was supposed to come and help out?? Hmmmm... Weird WOMAN. I looked at the clock. WOW it's closed to 1pm. I then asked my mum should I go to Bukit Timah? "Can cancel meh?" my mum asked. Well, if I want to cancel it of cause I get by just smsing the dad telling him that I got something crop up. I took my phone and smsed. About 20 minutes later, the dad replied. "OKAY, BUT DO NOT DO IT TOO OFTEN!" I was stunned. What kind of replied was that? As if I alway cancel tuition every now and then. Idiot!!! This is my first time telling him that I need to cancel tuition!!!! The previous time was "HE" wanted to cancel as he wanna bring his sons to IMM for shopping. BANANA ASSHOLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment