Sunday, August 19, 2007

*Fire Moves*


Rating: PG
Language: English
Director: Paul Greengrass
Cast: Paddy Considine, Gael Garcia Bernal, Matt Damon, Julia Stiles, David Strathairn
Running time: 120 min

Bourne races to discover the final mysteries of his past while a government agent tries to track him down after a shootout in Moscow.

Infact, I didn't really know what's happening in the beginning as I was half asleep while watching the second part of Bourne (Bourne Supremacy) with baby. Luckily, there's abit of flash back at the beginning of the story. Muahahaha.. So.. Just guess it!!!!

I can't wait to watch IT!!!

Dinner @ Plaza Singapura Crystal Jade

Fried Wanton

Soya Milk

Dumpling Noodles

Off to bus-stop to take MY BUS 111. We spent about more than half an hour to reach Explanade cause of the stupid bloody strawberry; butter; kaya JAM by CARS which were driving into Careefour carpark. We planned to alight at Explanade. BUT, once we saw the CROWD, we FREAK OUT!!!!

Baby: "B..you wanna alight?"
Me: "HUH!! Alight already then stand where?"
Baby: "Go home!!!"
I was kinda argh!!!!! Well, both of us hate crowd in the sense. As for me i myself don't wanna squeeze with so MANY HUMANS just to watch fireworks or snatch for cheap SALE!!!

Baby: "B... you wanna see??"
Me, pondering...
Baby: "We alight at the next stop and walk over to Padang and see ok?"
Muahahaha!!! Good idea of a Flu and dry cough baby..

Once we alighted, we walked kinda fast.
Baby: "for so long, I haven't been walking at this fast speed."
Me: "^ ^"
Baby: "then B ne?"
Me: " I almost everyday have to walk at fast speed as I need to rush from house to house NE!!!!"

Finally, found a good spot. We waited and waited!!! While waiting, I snapped some pictures.





Fishing Camera

I did manage to take a couple of firework pics but not many turned out to be nice as I need to zoom in. That's why I'm kinda sad!!! My effort is wasted.

Baby: "B... don't take already just see as it's about the same as those previous ones."
Me: "EEeee, I wanna take na!!"
Baby: "ok.. take!!!"
Heeeeee eee eeeee !!!
Me: "B... I need two panasonic cause I wanna hold one on each hand."
Baby: "HUH!!!"
That's lame of me...






Smokey, spooky TOWN.

Current Groove: Pussycat Dolls - Beep

No comments:

Post a Comment