Saturday, August 11, 2007

*Shake Shake*

After my morning lesson, I went to my favourite ling ling lang lang store to buy a sling bag and bath towels.

My imitation Le Sport Sac Pirate Sling Bag which is only at S$15.00. Come on and grab it at Ghim Moh Block 21. The store is located infront of an aquarium shop but it only comes on every weekends(9am to 12.30pm).

One for Baby and two for ME..ME..Me..Me.....

When I met up with Baby, I spotted Thai Boxing at Plaza Singapura. Muahaha.. Feeling so excited to watch it.



For those who love to watch Thai Boxing, do get your tickets soon from Sistic outlets or website. It's being held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium 14th of September 2007 from 6.30pm to 10.30pm.
Ticket prices at S$80, S$60, S$20.
Log on to www.sistic.com.sg for further details.

Lunch at Long John Silver.
As usual Combo One without Upsize.

MOvie Movie MovIe.....



Rating: PG
Genre: Thriller / Comedy / Action
Director: Brett Ratner
Cast: Jackie Chan, Hiroyuki Sanada, Vinnie Jones, Noemie Lenoir, Chris Tucker
Running time: 91 min

While in Paris, Lee and Carter inadvertantly get mixed up with the Chinese Triad crew.


After movie, baby suggested to go to Bedok Food Centre to have dinner.

Baby ordered for me Mee Soto with BEAN SPROUTS. He had forgotten that I hate bean sprouts!!! ><

See!!! It's more like BEAN SPROUTS SOTO RATHER THAN MEE SOTO. Yucks!!! Well infact I was quite hungry at that time but I didn't finish that bowl of "MEE" as I was tired of picking out all those idiotic sprouts.

Sugar Cane

Baby's Pork Chop

Baby did order satay too. However the satay..saturday.. satay went MIA. Thus we just walked off and went to Changi Airport.







Oh MAN!!! LOOK AT MY LEMON GRASSES...

My new SOLAR TOY.

Eh!!! I wanted to place it on my desk. Unfortunately, the light in my room is not strong enough. Thus, there's no other choice but to place it on my tv shelf as it's just nice directly below my LIGHT! It's now SHaKing SHaKing.. ShAking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment