Thursday, August 23, 2007

*Communication*


While I was at Tiong Bahru Watson, I received a call.

"Hi Erin, Mr L has mentioned that he paid you the full amount right?" said Irin, the agent.

"Huh!!! I didn't take the full amount!!" I exclaimed.

Well, I remembered that day his wife only gave me half of the fee as I told her that half will go to the agency. She even said that she will ask her husband to settle it by then. What the heck man....

I then hung up the phone with Alex and called Mr L right away to know what's going on.

Ring Ring!!! "Hi Dear" he said.
I was like ......
"OK hi.. Mr L, I'm Erin"
"Oh Erin, Hi..."
"Regarding the fee I only got 120 bucks!"
He then added:" No, as I have given my wife S$240."
"Yeah, I'm aware of that but I told her that half will go to the agent thus I only take half which is S$120!!!"

"Sorry.. Sorry cause my wife didn't mention about it so I thought you took the full payment." he said.
"So I'll just write a cheque to Irin am I right?" he added.
"Yeah." I answered.

Ha.. he even mentioned that he felt so embarrassing as he told the agent that he had paid for the fee. Muahaha... What the .............

Well, it's alright as long as this is being clarified in a well-mannered way. Actually, in the very first place I was kinda pissed off when I received that call regarding the payment. Usually for home tuition, tutor got nothing to do with the agent's commission. Thus, it is between the agent and the client.

Two weeks ago, I received a letter from the agency. In the letter, it stated all the details of the client and charges for 8 lessons. I just find it weird when I got it. I then called up the agent to ask isn't this letter supposed to send to the client instead. So, why am I receiving it?

She told me that she CC it to me incase the parent's of the child pay me in full. If it's like this, I need to transfer half of the fee to the agent's bank account on behalf of the parent. I was like okay then!!! That's why, inorder to save trouble for myself, I only take half of the fee instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment