Wednesday, August 29, 2007

*Exhausted but Enjoyed*

9am, had lesson with Boyun. Boyun's lesson is as dry as dust. Time passes damn slow during her lesson. However, when comes to story telling session, she'll then start to speak up. At 2.30pm, went over to Bukit Timah to teach Aloysius and finished at 4pm. In the middle of the lesson, someone called me. "Who is the dumb dumb that will call me at this hour?" I said. Took out my phone, Oh!! It's his father, Mr L. He called just to let me know that there will be no lesson for Aloysius on Friday and next Friday.

Ok noted!!! Then back to Tiong Bahru at 5pm again to teach Boyun's brother, Harris. Today's lesson, he made quite a lot of mistakes. Well guess he was lethargic as he had just reached home not long ago. Once I had done 2 comprehension passages with him, I moved on to composition. Firstly, I taught him the format . Then, followed by doing one picture compo with him. We wrote about a boy who was being hit by a car while dashing across the road. In order to make it more interesting, we described the weather first before writing where the boy was heading to and what happen before he was being hit by a car. Guess what the ending was? We had written that the boy was dead and his parents were being informed to come down to the scene. The boy's mum then shouted, "wake up!! how can you leave me just like this?" While shouting,the boy's mum even shook the boy's body vigorously. "Ha!!!! It's just a trick, Ne ne ni pu pu!!!" the boy woke up and ran away. When I arrived with this kind ending, he laughed and laughed non-stop. So do I. "My boy lollipop....." my mobile rang. When he heard this ring tone, he laughed even more loudly. I then laughed and told baby that I'm teaching. Well, he must be wondering what the hack am I laughing about. MUahahhaha!!! I finally managed to ask Harris a question. "Why do you have a Christian name whereas, your sister doesn't have one?" he said don't know. "Why is your name Harris?" "I don't know cause I didn't name it myself" he answered. "Then who named it for you?" "My English teacher!" Oh!!!!!! Muahahah... "Ha.. I know why your name is Harris!!!" "Cause, you like Harry Potter..." OOpppps... We then laughed away loudly once again. "My sister has a Christian name and its Sue!" "Why Sue?" "I don't know cause she like it as she thinks Sue is magical..." What man!!!!! Haha.... Finished at 6.30pm, rushed off to Melvin's place. Again, I need to teach him fraction over and over again. I'm seriously getting sick and tired of him. Of cause, I did shout at him and teach him the same time. ARGH!!!! DRIVING ME HAYWIRE !!!!! Hungry!!! Hungry!!!! I'm a hungry wolf as today I didn't have my DINNER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment