Saturday, September 29, 2007

*Sooooooo FAST*

Met Baby at 4pm and off to Istean Scott to purchase some Japanese groceries for my SUSHI MAKING. Muahaha... It's my first time trying to make Sushi. Well, I can't wait for it to happen. Finally, I managed to find Rice Wine Vinegar and seaweed. I spent quite some times comparing what's the diff between all those brands I could see on the shelves. Eventually, I just simply picked one out of all. Unfortunately, the bamboo mat was out of stock. Baby then accompanied me to Takashimaya Cold Storage. Hee!!! AND I FOUND IT! YIPPY!!!!! After that, we took a bus to P.S

Movie at The Cathay. I finally managed to get a chance to watch at
THE GRAND CATHAY HALL



Rating: PG
Consumer Advice: Some Coarse Humour
Language: English with Chinese subtitles
Genre: Comedy
Cast: Dan Fogler, Christopher Walken, James Hong, Maggie Q
Running time: 90 mins

This huge comedy with tiny balls serves up the secret world (for the first time on-screen) of the unsanctioned, underground, and unhinged world of extreme Ping-Pong where the competition is brutal and the stakes are deadly. Starring as a Down-and-out former professional Ping-Pong phenom Randy Daytona (Dan Fogler), FBI's Most Wanted, arch-fiend Feng (Christopher Walken), the spiritual guidance of blind Ping-Pong sage and restaurateur Wong (James Hong) and Master Wong's wildly sexy niece Maggie (Maggie Q).

Spotted this near Cathay Lift Lobby.

Had Dinner at Plaza Singapura Pizza Hut
Chicken Soup

Drumlets

BBQ Chicken Supreme

No comments:

Post a Comment