Sunday, September 02, 2007

*Army Open House*

Lunch at Jurong Point Billy Bomber. The food there aren't as nice as Herren Billy Bomber

Ice Water

Coke & Ice Lemon Tea

Mushroom Soup

Honey Chicken

Off to Army Open House.

Infact, I regretted going there. Firstly, it's damn hot and sweaty. Secondly, its damn boring. Thirdly, my bag is damn heavy thus I ended up getting frastrated easily. Lastly, there's nothing much to explore. That's why Igot not much drive in snapping around. Anyway, I thanked my baby for accompanying to this BORING OPEN HOUSE. Argh!!! I rather get myself squeeze like pancake in COMEX 2007.
















"Boy pay attention!!!! Big Brother is teaching you..."
"Stop pressing!!!!"







I wonder what's that sticking out from his backpack.








Terrorist Attack Precaution





This is their so called "Fireworks"!!!

Click here to view pictures of Navy Open House 2007 which is much more interesting.
Navy Open House 2007

Current Groove:Bryan Adam - When you love a woman

No comments:

Post a Comment