Thursday, September 27, 2007

*Blurry Day*

As usual, wakes up early in the morning for lesson at Tiong Bahru. "Ring!" my alarm rang. I opened up my eyes. I noticed that the sky was filled with dark greyish clouds. At first I thought it was still early as it looked like as if it was only 6 plus am. Eventually, it was already 8.05am. I immediately walked into the toilet and pee then to the bathroom and washed up. Then back into my room, got myself changed. Put on my lens and combed my hair and put on my hair band. "Girl bye bye!" said my dad. "Wait for me!!!" I shouted. Carried my bag and off I went out. While I was in the MRT, my mind started to flash back what I've done before I left home. "SHIT!!!!" I said to myself. GOD DAMN SHIT... I forgot my KEYS.. I then smsed baby and told him that I forgot to bring my keys. After that, I smsed my dad to call me when he reached home in the mid-noon. What a shitty day. Today is shit and yesterday was shit too. As for yesterday, I felt extremely lethargic when I was carrying 6 assessment books back home from Tiong Bahru. While walking, I missed a step and FELL. Well, after all, it's just a minor cut on both of my knee caps. Eventually, after lesson at 10.30am this morning, I went to Tiong Bahru Plaza POSB to bank in my salary and off to town to wait for baby to knock off. Luckily, he's on half day leave if not I'll be wandering around ALONE. We both had KFC again. Infact, there weren't much choices of food to choose. Once we had done with our lunch, we went to HELLO Shop as baby wanna purchase Samsung L760. MUhahaha.. It's only at S$38.00 with a 2-years contract. In the first place, I don't advise him to buy Samsung as I knew that the ringing tone is VERY VERY VERY SOFT. However, it's cheap and it's design is still not too bad. So, just purchase it!!! I spent close to about an hour sitting down playing and exploring his phone. Hee!!! Out of all, I only enjoyed playing with it's camera as I like those silly frames setting. I wanna play with it again on SAT. MUAHAHHAHAHA. Current Groove:Rod Stewart - Reasons to Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment