Monday, September 03, 2007

*Harris's teaRs*

This evening, I went over to Tiong Bahru to teach Harris. When I reached his room, his mum told me that he didn't finish my homework. The reason behind was that he spent his whole weekends reading his favourite Harry Potter. Okay. This is accepted. While his mother was explaining to me half way, he suddenly cried and walked out of the room and closed the door. "What happen?" I asked. "I guess it's because of his unfinished homework." "Well, it's okay as he's reading a book and not lazing around!" "Think, when I tell you about it, he feels that he loses his pride..." I then told his mum that next time round if he didn't complete his homework again or whatever that needs an explanation, let him explain by his own as he's old enough. If he explain by his own, he won't feel this way. "Oh!!! Ok.. Ok..!!!" replied his mum. This is the first time in my whole life as a tutor seeing a male student cried for not finishing my homework. By the way he's Primary 5 this year. What a 乖 and 老实 student I have. Silly boy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment