Tuesday, September 11, 2007

*bOring LiFe*

Life is like a routine. Every morning wake up. Wash up myself. Either sweep floor or teach little children. Nowadays, children are damn tough to teach. At times, I feel like squeezing them. Well, guess I'm getting more and more impatient. Or, I'm just simply getting tired of all these. Where's my excitment? Being a human FREAK ME OUT! Friends? What are friends for? I agree with one saying from Jez's blog. When you are in need of someone, will there be anyone? Most people will say "I'm busying, I got no time, sorry I got something to do." However, when they need you, they will eventually come to you. This is call human-beings. After my beloved brother had gone to Australia, I've never find anyone that can be trusted. Thus, most of the time whenever I've problems, I would either keep to myself or just vent my anger out for nothing. At times, I noticed about my silly self. I keep asking when my brother is coming back. Or why didn't he bring me along? I wanna keep myself busy.. Right now, I'm waiting for my friend to finish her property course so that I can be her assistant. Muahahah...

No comments:

Post a Comment