Wednesday, September 19, 2007

*Hands UP*

While I was on my way to transfer train from North-East Line at Outram Park via Tiong Bahru, I replied my last sms to Mr L. After that, I put my phone back into my sling bag and took an escalator up to East-West Line platform. As I was standing on the left hand side of the escalator , I sensed that someone was standing close behind me.

During that moment, I thought there were lots of passenger behind me. Unfortunately, there aren't when I turned 90 degrees to my right.

Within seconds, I could feel as if someone was touching my bag. At first, I thought it's by accident. But it didn't seem to be once I heard "zip.... zip....". Well, it's like someone is standing close to you either zipping or unzipping his or her bag. And that's why the "zip.... zip..." sound was sharp and clear. I quickly turned 90 degrees to my left and I noticed a man's hand was very close to me holding onto the handrail. I then quickly grabbed my sling bag infront of me. I found out my zip was being opened. I slipped my hand into my bag. Luckily, my phone was still inside. What the hack man!!!! Once I reached the platform, I kept staring at that Malay man with my eyes wide opened. He just simply stood by the side with a suspicious look and pretended that nothing had happened a moment ago.

I couldn't imagine what if my phone was being stolen? Chased after that MALAY? SCREAM FOR HELP??

Luckily, I didn't act recklessly at that time. If not I'll definitely be at the loosing end as I didn't have any prove to show that he was trying to steal my phone. Hmmmmm...

Well, I'm so dumb, being eyed by someone without feeling it. I'm considered lucky at that time as I wasn't listening to my ipod. IF NOT MY PHONE WILL BE GONE WITHOUT KNOWING.
WHAT A NARROW ESCAPE!!!!!!!

THUS, PEOPLE.. PLEASE GRABBED YOUR BAGS AS TIGHTLY AS POSSIBLE AND TRUST YOUR SIX SENSE. BEWARE OF PICKPOCKETS AND ROBBERS.

Current Groove:Blondie - The Tide is High

No comments:

Post a Comment