Wednesday, February 15, 2006

*Yummy Yummy Chippy Chippy*

Surprised, Infact i wanna take a nap before going to Holland Drive to teach Darryl unfortunately, my beloved brother gave me a call.. WOOO.. Finally man.. Haha Had a happy chat with him.. Nice & Sweet one as i could say. After that went to have lesson with Darryl and tomorrow he will be having chinese spelling thus I'm there to learn spelling together with him. Infact, he doesnt like to learn chinese & hate it to the hardcore. But what to do he is studying in Nanyang Primary School and requires him to take higher Chinese. Thus its even tougher compared to Jethro. I kept asking him to learn and write as mins passes his getting bored of it thus ended up drawing "fu". I didnt even know what is he writing and he loves to write using shortcut. For example whenever i asked his to write one line of chinese character, he would write one line of stroke and then followed by another line of stroke and he even did that while he was learning spelling. I then said him Darryl no shortcut. If u wanna continue then u will write one page for me. He then said ok!!! In the end he still did the same thing. Sigh!!! After that, his mum came out and sit beside him to take a look at how he learn his spelling. As Darryl was lying on the table while learning his spelling, his mum then asked him to sit straight up. But he refused. His mum then shouted :"DARRYL SIT STRAIGHT" i was shocked. wow.. his mum really roar man!!! He then quickly sit properly, but he still continued to write in a mess. His mum then got angry again and shouted at him keep your books and pencil, No need to study already. Tomorrow you no need to go to school ok and i will cancel all the tuition for you. I let u have tuition at night you said that you are tired. Then let you have it in the noon you also say tired. Then kept asking me to buy you things. You see la next time u ask me to buy you things i will give u this ok. this refer to" one punch". He then started to cry. His mum then ask me get out and use his brain to think about it. Well its for his own good in the sense but he is rather playful but what to do kids are like this. They wont know the importance about education till they grow up. Just like me when I was young, I hate Chinese too. Especially the characters so difficult to write but no choice got to learn still. ya.. Sigh!! I wonder what to do with him. At about 5 plus, i went to teach Yong Xiang.. WOW his maid had cooked for him salmon.. yum yum. I was wanna eat ne.. so nice. At 7pm off to Novena to meet Sly to have dinner at Hongkong Street Restuarant. We ordered one soup, 3 dishes with rice and Barley Water. Image hosting by Photobucket Cold Barley Image hosting by Photobucket Sour & Spicy Soup Image hosting by Photobucket Hot Plate Beancurd Image hosting by Photobucket Fried Sambal Kangkong Image hosting by Photobucket Fried Beef After that off to PS to walk around and i bought a Mickey Mouse Bag. Then when to chilled out at Swenson's to eat icecream. Image hosting by Photobucket Me, Myself & I taking a pic at the lift lobby...LOL Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Spoons Image hosting by Photobucket Pepper & Salt Image hosting by Photobucket Swenson's Counter. Isn't the back view of that manager looks cool? LOL Image hosting by Photobucket Ice House Image hosting by Photobucket My Mickey Mouse Mouse Bag Bag Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket The most Ex bag which I could find in my cardboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment