Monday, February 20, 2006

*Sway of the Sway*

In the evening, Im suppose to go to West Coast Drive to teach a kid but ended up i need to go to Nokia Care Centre to fix my N70 and replace today lesson to wed evening... Ass man. They told me that its very common to have such a problem cause of the software and it will be coming in either March or April. The problem is that when i set the ringtone to the one i preferred after a day it will automatic go to the default ringtone which is the Nokia.mid Sian. Then inorder to solve this problem, i got to switch off my phone and switch it on again. Hell man.. The customer service officer then help me to fill up an order form and when the software is here they will give me a call. Image hosting by Photobucket Next Sway thing is regarding this ReNu Multi-Purpose solutions, as reported in the NEWS it said that people who had used this kana infections thus ask people to stop using this product in the mean time. Hell man. I bought two bottles from carrefour cause its cheaper. Argh!!! Now gonna change to another brand. Money again.. Shit... sigh!! Image hosting by Photobucket I wanna eat bird nest.. concentrated bird nest.. Argh....Buy Buy!!! and make myself pretty with smooth skin..YES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment