Wednesday, February 15, 2006

*It's Another Morning*

Morning to my bloggy. Its another morning. Wed morning. NOthing special to me as its just a normal morning. bored... What shall i do next. hmmm no idea.. Just sitting over here waiting for time to come!! HMmm!! i have not even start on my presentation ppt. Rather lazy in the sense. Hmmm!!! Yesterday im suppose to receive a call from my brother maybe he is busy with his work. Well its ok then!!! Its a waste that when he called me that day I was having a company steamboat at COCA thus didnt get to talk much. Yesterday was normal, nothing special as its like a normal day going out together with greenie. Can i say its boring or fun or exciting or interesting or dont know!!! This time round on V-day, People even use lots of mickey mouse and other bears to make into a bouquet of flowers. In the past are roses, then to chocolate then to those soft toy roses, then to lavender then now to (bouquet of soft toy). Haha wonder whats next Haha .. a bouquet of PADS? unique isit it.. aha or bouquet of bras? panties? LOL.. Ke!! i know that Im a freaking-minded. Haywire !!! Haha.. I remember last year on V-day i bought Juan a soft toy flower and she bought me one. Hhaa so fun!!! Wooo!!! its already past one year and of cause the flower is still on my desk!! hee!!! so cute!!! Yeah today going to eat eat eat eat .. EAT ALOT I WANNA EAT ALOT.. Eat brownies Eat egg tart Eat lots of fried stuff Eat lots of MEat.. HUman Meat.. Bite bite bite!!! Swollow Swollow Swollow Eat Mussels so i will have big Muscular Muscle!! ROAR!! like Narnia Eat myself bite myself.. YUm YUm YUm Drink birdnest !! Make my skin smooth smooth Eat Vege so that i can shit out Eat alot and shit ALOT Then suck all all my FATS.. OIL.. Once finish everything sit there and cry like hell Then everything will be back to normal!! March faster faster come man. So that i will be busy with lots of kids plus holiday then after holiday back to teach kids again and earn tonnes of money money money. My money is running out man!!! Then save all the money go plastic!! In the meantime, i will be teaching kids first. Then on another hand, i will try to apply for SMU. What else i still wanna type.. Well no idea!! that's about all for today.. Cause nothing to say le ma !!!! ha !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment