Monday, February 13, 2006

*Morning Surprise*

This morning is really surprised after Greenie msged me "Good Morning". I received a call and its an unknown number. At first i wondered who is the person who will call me so early in the morning. I then answered. Ohoh!! Its my brother's mum..Ha i then asked her "You are in sg" she said no. She transit from here and back to HK for 3 weeks then back to Beijing. Well means that if im going HK during the March holiday i also wont be able to meet her there. What a waste. We had a chat for about 10 mins and she did mention about the Levis Tee i bought for my brother. She told me that my brother kept wearing that tee caused he loves it alot and even told his mum that "你以为我这个妹妹是乱盖的吗??" LOL!! His mum said that im the only who knows his style, his taste and everything plus im a shopping queen whom had walked round the whole Singapore...Ha..His mum said until abit eh!! eh !! eh!! Once i heard all these words.WOW!! cannot get back to my morning sleep man!!Haha...But i have not seen him wearing that tee with my own eyes. Ha.thus i only can imagine. In the upcoming semster is not easy for my brother as he had lesson on mon-fri 8am till 5pm and he needs to work on weekends. Its tough for him. HOpe that everything will be fine. Brother, jia you oh..Muacks!!! As usual hope to see him soon of cause.. Miss you brother and ah yi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment