Wednesday, February 08, 2006

*CKS is Driving Me Crazy*

Just one word "SIAN" I have been sitting in the office since Monday till now and there is nothing for me to do. So boring somemore then need to report so early *ARGH*** why can't they just give me the pay and let me go since they got nothing much to let me do. Well also can say that im a sicko. Cause got tonnes of work for me to do i also grumble no work also grumble.. Also do not know what can satisfy me.. Ha!!! Only *LV* yeah.. i strongly agree. Why? Regarding the COACH thingy, i cant purchase it online cause they said that they couldnt do international shipping except in US. The most freak thingy was that they even asked me do i have a US address so that they can place an order for me!! I was like hello Im living in Singapore how will i have a US address? That is !!!! *ARGHHH* BURN.. ROAR...Now im willing to pay them and get the product buy they couldnt sell me the product.. LOL!! NEVERMIND.. but LV then.. HMmmm.. i know that im unbalance. I also got no idea why. When im in the office im more unbalance.. WHY.. cause there is nothing for me to do and what im doing now is daze around with my sleepy eyes, disturb ppl in MSN, see online branded stuff which makes me more wANNA grab it.. SICK!!!! Why cant just let me go shopping which will let my time passed even faster.. Night time is so fast to me and yet day time is duber slow to me.. ARGh... Recently, i just called up a few tuition agency and hoped that i will get more assignments if not i will have nothing to do in the evening and i will be bored to death. I know im a freak as i get bored easily.. Haha.. FEELING LONELY? haah LOL!!! LalaLa.. Sian.. Dont know what else can i blog.. totally do not know what to blog.. Blog and Blog also blog rubbish.. I WANNA GROW.. I WANNA GROW GROW GROW...haha.. I WANNA GROW SLIMMER, TALLER, PRETTIER.. WAHAHAH .... Should i get this LV??Haha..Should i should i Should i Buy Buy BUy... COACH shitty... Shitty COACH.. but nice leh.. argh!!! Nice NIce Nice.. Wahahh .. Nice ne ne ne Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment