Saturday, February 25, 2006

*Skin Virus*

Morning, went to the visit Merlion Clinic cause of the red patches on my body. My mum was worried and wondering what is that thus asked me to see the doctor. Hmmm!! the doctor said that its skin virus and i might get it from outside. Well do not really know what she meant, but she said is nothing serious just remembered to apply the cream and take the medication and also NOT TO SCRATCH IT even though its itchy. *CONTROL* yeah. i am!!! cause i dont want to become an ugly ah pork pork!!! LOL...Weird man.. When i was young, i get chicken pox which most people do, i even got measles which was after my chicken pox.. and now at the age of 21 i get skin virus..COOL MAN!!! LOL.. so whats next??? Breakfast bought by greenie.. Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket My medication.. The tablets in white are the one which i must finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment