Sunday, February 19, 2006

*Happy Shopping*

bought Tees and hp pouch.. hee.. today ordered a large ice lemon tea from Long John Silver, Hell man gave me one big cup full of ice and of cause the drink is NOT ENOUGH FOR ME MAN. I then went over to tell the guy i want to add plain water into the big cup. He then gave me a blur look and then said ok!! After that, i told him just know i bought a large ice lemon tea and you gave me full of ice, see now i not enough drink. He then replied:" Ya i put the ice till full then i add in the drink." I was like huh!! Forget it man.. He then continued giving me a blur look!!! See this big cup with full of ICE.. Damn Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Xiao Qiang Spotted beside a ATM machine Image hosting by Photobucket My New Hp Pouch.. Nice??? Image hosting by Photobucket A Poster Done by Victor as a V-Day gift for me!!! Thanks & so Sweet of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment