Tuesday, February 14, 2006

*Another Surprise*

Today is my first lesson at West Coast Drive. At the when i spoke to the mum she is kind of aaaa!!! In the sense that lots of request..Kan Chiong Request which i can say so. She request me to teach by using her child textbook another then that nothing else. I was like O.o I did ask what about assessment she said no dont do assessment as she would handle it herself. I was like ah. It makes no diff like giving her lesson in School . SO whats the point of having tuition in the sense? Money too much ah. Yeah regarding about money wise 10 bucks just 10 bucks she also dont wanna increase for me .Fuck Man!! She said if my teaching is good then she will increase. Ha u meant increase by 10 bucks. Somemore teaching two subjects and i still need to travel. Sicko Man!! When i reached her place she said "老师你很准时哦!!“ I was like ah. U are the one telling me that I CANNOT BE LATE. so is this a compliment or a what to me!! She then added "老师你是Poly学生是吗?" I said "是啊!!上回不是跟你说过了吗?She then said"是啊!!我可以看一下你的学生证吗?!!I was like O.o Hell man!! I then told her i only got ezlink card u wanna see. She said ok. She then asked eh how do i know you are a poly student i was like you can see the logo over there which wrote "NGEE ANN" she said oh ok Cause she was afraid that she might get cheated by agent. I was like ah. Well Ok then!! Before i started teaching, she took out those assessment she bought i was like i thought she said dont do assessement one. She said well she thinks that it will be better for the child. I was like of cause. For example, the child need to know grammar and vocab and need to practise it. So just reading from textbook and me explaining to her the vocab inside, of cause she wont be learning anything much!! She said ya its true. I was like ah. Whatever also u said one u win.(My thoughts) Then after lesson, she offered to walk me to the bus-interchange I said no need but she insisted. I was like ok then. She taught me how to take the short cut to the bus-interchange. I then said thanks to her. Of cause, when we were on our way, she did mention to me alot about teaching methods for her child and what she expect from me. Oh man.!! why dont u teach ur kid urself then. Wont it be easier. I got my ways u got your ways and you want me to follow your ways to do things i doubt i can do well. Hell man!! argh!! bear with it. What to do!! cause i "上了贼船!!“ Sigh!!! Today cling another assignment located at Jurong West but the kids' dad wanna start in March i was like ok then. Then in March i will be travelling to Boon Lay 4 times a week!! At least he agreed to give me the rate i asked for. But he asked me not to tell the agent that. I was like okok.. Cause he knows about the half price comission for the first month which makes me at a lost. Nice parent. LOL!!! Thats about all & Wish all Qing Ren Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment