Tuesday, February 14, 2006

*what a coincidence*

LOL!!! at 9am sharp received a call from designer luxury delivery guy asking me whether im at home.. He told me that he did call me yesterday at 8plus. I was like oh, the missed call is from him!! He intended to deliver the bag to me yesterday cause he thinks that if he send to me at 9am this morning he might wake me up. I was like ok!! thanks!! LOL. I then asked him what time will he be reaching. He replied :" In two mins time" I was like argh?? ok then. When i opened the door, i asked him wow so fast ah really speedpost man!! He said cause he is staying in this block. I was like huh!!! No wonder !! Ke KE.. After that happily went into my room and open up and take a look at my bag. Then go back to bed again. Unfortunately, I was awake by another sms. My aunt asked me to call her regarding the hk trip. She said she is going to book the tickets now & its free and easy. yeah so happy!! Means from now on i cant buy things anymore. Wait i go bankrupt then no money for holiday shopping.. HAhaa ... Bleah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment