Sunday, November 28, 2004

you you you....

Someone to love Someone to touch Someone to hold Someone to know If you are by my side everything will be alright But now I'm all alone in a dark room Looking at the ceiling and walls Wondering how are you now. And hoping that you are here with me It's the purest of pain in me Can you feel it It's inside me which makes me feel like I’m dying I wish I could tell you that But whenever I see you Everything is fine As you are there to be my only clown to give me back my fantasy And this is the things I need To let my world filled with happiness instead of emptiness You are the only one It's you Spartanly it's you My dearest I really do not know the reason why In my mind, my dream is full of your shadow and soul What make it so special. Is this fate that brought both of us together? Can you tell me why? All nights I just want to dream another dream And another dream of you This is my sweet and lovable dream which I'm yearning for all the time You give me that feeling Which brought me back to my life Without loneness

No comments:

Post a Comment