Wednesday, November 17, 2004

my Little Cute Student Raphael

He is so cute... And he is So fun to be taught He asked me a question today.. "Teacher, what time my mum come back?" "How i know, is your mum not mine." "I dont like my mum to come back, cause she will scold me." "She scold you because you are playing during my lesson, thats why." "and you always like to hehe Hahaha to me." "Haha".. both of us laugh.. "Are you tired, wanna do some colouring?" "Dont want, wait my mummy scold me again!!" "nevermind, Raphael your mummy is not back yet!!" "Ok you colour this one i colour that one." "Ok" Well he is only a kindergarden kid, i dont wanna stress him so much, as during lesson there should be some work and fun, if not it will drive him nuts "Am i right?" Even though at times he might be mischievous, but boys are like that, loves to play and make stupid faces all the time. "It's really a great pleasure teaching him even though he does makes me angry"

No comments:

Post a Comment