Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Nice And Special One...

11/24/20043:14:04 AM From: true friends To:- --(*) eRin..[Love is when you look into someone's eyes] When I was lost, I could not see All the beauty and wonder, wrapping around me. I was alone, dreaming of you Oh I could not imagine this dream coming true. So much joy now, in all that I touch You make me feel everything so much. I will love you for the earth at my feet. I will love you for the sun in the sky. I will love you for the falling rain, I will love you for the heart that could break. I will love you for the dreams that we share. I will love you for the falling rain, Face in the wind, tears from my eyes Baby, where have you been? But I was, always, waiting for you. To pull back the door. To take me by the hand and lead me through. This whole world was a stranger to me. (stranger to me) Now you have opened my heart to everything. Like a whisper in a dream, you walk softly into my life with love and sweet emotion and as I gaze into your eyes I see the beauty that God has created. And I love you girl, Now and Forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment