Saturday, November 13, 2004

Crazy

Madness NOOn , it's simply madness .. at first i thought have a site to upload all my "touching" poems, unfortunately i do not have the DREAMWEAVER MX," sick" well, then i thought of why not i just upload my Poems at Blogger.. HahA ... thanks JEZ for giving an inspiration " You got BLOG" " No , i don't have it" "Oh ya.. why not i use blog to upload my poems" "Not bad right" Then i start to register in blog.com at first .. then i found ..i do not like the templates not really that nice "Yo hows your blog?" "Dont know still figuring how to create" "You know le must teach me ne" "Sure why not" "But the background not nice one, so sian" "Which blog your sign up?" "Blog.com loh" "Most common is Blog.com and Blogspot.com" "I saw my frens one so nice" "Aiya why dont tell me earlier, ok i go cancel Blog.com and reg the blogspot" "Hmm... blogspot is better ... they say can create your own template, but how , where to upload the background i want ?? " "Erm .. dont know le .. use html one?" "i know but where to upload the background and link to it?" "Aiya build a site is better man...but nevermind la .. this hosting also not bad.. but mine not so nice ne.."

No comments:

Post a Comment